Frequently Asked Questions
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
- Where is Oasisincentives Online Shop based?
Our office is located in the “Fashion Capital” New York City
- Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from 7 warehouses around the US. With so many shipping centers across the country, we provide some of the fastest, most affordable delivery options in the industry.
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes! We offer the following expedited shipping options:
- Ground Shipping – UPS/USPS/FEDEX
- 3 Day Select - UPS/USPS/FEDEX
- 2nd Day Air – UPS/USPS/FEDEX
- Next Day Air Saver – UPS/FEDEX
- Next Day Air - UPS/FEDEX
- Next Day Air Early AM – UPS/FEDEX
- Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
At this time we only offer shipping to the United States and Canada we do not offer international shipping and cannot accept credit cards from outside of the United States & Canada
- How can I pay for my order?
Oasisincentives currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal. (See more payment options before checkout)
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard free shipping, you should receive your order within 7-10 business days.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email. You can also see the current status of your order via the following carrier’s website
- Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. Returns can be initiated by sending a return request to our customer care team email@example.com.
- Can I exchange my order?
If you’d like to make an exchange, simply contact our customer care team with an exchange request to our customer care team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All returned or exchanged items must be unwashed, unworn, and undamaged, with all tags attached. Jewelry must be in its original packaging. All returned items must be accompanied by the Packing Slip.
Non-Returnable items- Food items, sale merchandise, cosmetics, underwear, select lingerie, earrings and body piercings, clearance items, and gift cards / e-gift cards are all final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless required by law.
- How do I return my order?
Returns are accepted for all items within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer care team @ email@example.com to initiate the returns process.
- What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Please let us make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund. You may contact our customer service team @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
Don't worry, it's on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders will ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance @ email@example.com
- I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org so that they can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
Our customer care team support is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST
- Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Product size information can be found toward the bottom of each product detail description page. Unless otherwise specified sizing is in inches
- How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.